Be Found By Your Audience
SEO and Client Satisfaction
Small businesses spend an average of $706 per month on SEO services.
There is a strong correlation between higher spending and higher client satisfaction. Clients that spent over $711/month were 53.3% more likely to be “extremely satisfied” compared to those that spent less than $711/month.
Mobile SEO refers to the search engine optimisation of websites combined with flawless viewing on mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets.
More than 50% of internet users surf websites using their mobile devices. Google is now favouring mobile friendly sites.
The Perfect SEO Setup
Some of the most important factors that Google looks into in order to rank your site are some of the following: user experience, on-page SEO, site speed, mobile-friendliness, internal link structure, and schema markup.
There are over 200 factors that Google includes in their algorithm.
SEO work is carried out at $120 per hour for a minimum of 12 hours per month, OR $1,440 per month, plus GST.
Prepay and save
The following payment options are available –
- Pay month to month (no lock in contract) $120 p/h
- Prepay 6 months $110 p/h
- Prepay 12 months $100 p/h
It can take 12 months to get results with SEO. If you want faster results, you can add more hours. All work is itemised at the end of the month.
Providing SEO on the Gold Coast
- Biggera Waters
- Broadbeach Waters
- Burleigh Waters
- Chevron Island
- Clear Island Waters
- Currumbin Waters
- Highland Park
- Hope Island
- Isle of Capri
- Main Beach
- Mermaid Beach
- Mermaid Waters
- Monterey Keys
- Mount Nathan
- Nobby Beach
- Pacific Pines
- Palm Beach
- Paradise Point
- Paradise Waters
- Reedy Creek
- Runaway Bay
- Sanctuary Cove
- Studio Village
- Surfers Paradise
- Varsity Lakes
- West Burleigh
Frequently asked Questions
Sources for collecting traffic generating keywords:
- Check the keywords that your competitors are ranking for.
- Check the keywords that your site is ranking for.
- At the base of Google search results take ideas from "People also search for"
- Get ideas from Google Keyword Planner.
- Get ideas from competitors landing pages in Google Keyword Planner.
- Manually brainstorm a list of ideas and use Keyword Planner to create more.
- Get keyword suggestions from other keyword tools.
- Get keyword ideas from forum posts in your industry.
Vast technical expertiseMarco M
Always on callSheree L
Very thoroughPhillipa S
...excellent technical support for our website ...If things go wrong he's always quick to respond and work on solutions. It’s obvious Clint knows what he’s doing.
Web developer left you in the lurch?
Take a look at our website care page for details.