Revenue focused SEO
Get more customers, generate more sales and increase revenue
We keep track of and understand:
- Emerging trends.
- Algorithmic changes.
- Technological advancements (e.g., machine learning).
- Your audience (e.g., how they behave and what they want).
- Take a look at How Search Works that explains the ins and outs of Search
Using this knowledge we develop an SEO strategy to dominate your competition in Google.
SEO isn’t only about being found and driving traffic to your website. It’s about providing a great experience and generating leads and revenue. Are people taking action when they arrive at your website or are they immediately leaving?
Results after website rebuild
Example not indicative of your expected results which depend on many factors.
- Visitors increased by 73%
- Page views per session increased
- Time on site increased
Futurised SEO vs unnamed SEO agency.
Futurised ROI Report
Our reports are based on revenue, showing which pages are converting to sales.
SEO work is carried out at $120 per hour for a minimum of 15 hours per month, OR $1,800 per month plus GST.
SEO work is carried out at $120 per hour for a minimum of 12 hours per month, OR $1,440 per month plus GST.
Prepay and save
The following payment options are available –
- Pay month to month (no lock in contract) $120 p/h
- Prepay 6 months $110 p/h
- Prepay 12 months $100 p/h
$700/moSEOPrice excl. GSTGet Started
$997/moSEO & EXPANDED keywords
Price excl. GST
It can take 12 to 18 months to get significant results with SEO. If you want faster results, you can add more hours. All work is itemised at the end of the month.
SEO on the Gold Coast
Mobile SEO refers to the search engine optimisation of websites combined with flawless viewing on mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets.
More than 50% of internet users surf websites using their mobile devices. Google is now favouring mobile friendly sites.
Frequently asked Questions
Sources for collecting traffic generating keywords:
- Check the keywords that your competitors are ranking for.
- Check the keywords that your site is ranking for.
- At the base of Google search results take ideas from "People also search for"
- Get ideas from Google Keyword Planner.
- Get ideas from competitors landing pages in Google Keyword Planner.
- Manually brainstorm a list of ideas and use Keyword Planner to create more.
- Get keyword suggestions from other keyword tools.
- Get keyword ideas from forum posts in your industry.
Vast technical expertiseMarco M
Always on callSheree L
Very thoroughPhillipa S