Setup Hosted Exchange in Outlook 2010, 2013 & 2016
This article will guide you through the process of setting up your Hosted Exchange account in Outlook 2010, 2013 and 2016 and allow you to sync your mail, contacts and calendars.
- You will need your Hosted Exchange username (which should be your email address) and password.
- Ensure Outlook is closed before starting the setup of your Exchange account.
1. After closing Outlook open the Control Panel and select the Mail option.
2. Select Email Accounts…
3. Click New
4. Enter your Name, Email Address and Password then click Next.
5. Outlook will now attempt to locate your settings automatically. This may take some time.
6. If prompted to this website to configure your account click Allow.
7. If prompted, re-enter your Exchange credentials. Click Remember my credentials to avoid having to enter your username and password on a regular basis.
8. Click Finish to add the account to your computer.
Complete: Your Exchange account will now be available when you launch Outlook.