SEO and What to Expect
What is actually done?
What do we do?
SEO agencies should be performing a number of manual tasks each month. Not just sending you a report of where your keywords are ranking.
We compare your website to your competitors and determine the gaps to fill, including:
- Content ideas and content improvement
- Writing new content
- Creating new pages
- Creating location based content (suburbs)
- Creating service based content (your services)
- Building out your blog
- Linking blog content to service pages
- Restructuring site hierarchy
- Re-writing page titles, headings, URL's
- Focusing your pages around a specific topic
- Increasing search engine visibility through long-tail keywords
- Increasing your website's digital footprint
- Internal linking
- External linking to avoid your site being a walled garden
- Correctly tagging blog content and configuring relationships
- Blog writing
- Restructuring websites with a focus on CRO (conversion rate optimisation)
- Fixing grammatical errors
- Fixing nonsense content that was written (or spun) by SEO agencies that outsource content creation
- Optimising content
- Optimising images and underlying source code for faster page loading
- Optimising websites for mobile first (over 50% of visitors use mobile)
SEO isn’t only about being found and driving traffic to your website. It’s about providing a great experience and generating leads and revenue.
Are people taking action when they arrive at your website or are they immediately leaving?
Reports are based on revenue, showing which pages are converting to sales.
SEO work is carried out at $120 per hour for a minimum of 15 hours per month, OR $1,800 per month plus GST.
It can take 12 to 18 months to get significant results with SEO. If you want faster results, you can add more hours. All work is itemised at the end of the month.