Be Found By Your Audience
We follow expert advice
Mobile SEO: The Definitive Guide
Mobile SEO refers to the search engine optimisation of websites combined with flawless viewing on mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets.
More than 50% of Internet users now report surfing websites through their mobile devices daily. Google is already favouring mobile friendly sites.
The Perfect SEO Setup
Some of the most important factors that Google looks into in order to rank your site are some of the following: user experience, on-page SEO, site speed, mobile-friendliness, internal link structure, structured markups, all these things impact your ranking.
There are over 200 factors that Google includes in their algorithm. This video by trusted SEO expert Neil Patel suggests some plugins for WordPress that can help.
Providing SEO throughout the Gold Coast
- Biggera Waters
- Broadbeach Waters
- Burleigh Waters
- Chevron Island
- Clear Island Waters
- Currumbin Waters
- Highland Park
- Hope Island
- Isle of Capri
- Main Beach
- Mermaid Beach
- Mermaid Waters
- Monterey Keys
- Mount Nathan
- Nobby Beach
- Pacific Pines
- Palm Beach
- Paradise Point
- Paradise Waters
- Reedy Creek
- Runaway Bay
- Sanctuary Cove
- Studio Village
- Surfers Paradise
- Varsity Lakes
- West Burleigh
Frequently asked Questions
Sources for collecting traffic generating keywords:
- Import previous keyword research.
- Import keywords from Google Analytics/Webmaster Tools.
- Get Ideas from Google Keyword Planner from landing page.
- Check and import the keywords that your site is already ranking for.
- Check and import keywords that 3-6 competitors are already ranking for.
- Get Ideas from competitors’ landing pages in Google Keyword Planner.
- Check competitors’ meta keywords.
- Manually brainstorm a list of ideas and use Keyword Planner to create more.
- Get keyword suggestions from other keyword tools.
Vast technical expertiseMarco M
Always on callSheree L
Very thoroughPhillipa S
...excellent technical support for our website ...If things go wrong he's always quick to respond and work on solutions. It’s obvious Clint knows what he’s doing.
Web developer left you in the lurch?
Take a look at our website care page for details.