Connect your website to Google
Here are the basics of our setup process
- We setup Google Accounts for your domain name.
- We link those accounts to your website.
- We implement Google's snippet of code on your website.
- Your website then sends tracking data to Google each time a page is loaded by a visitor.
- You then have access to reports via Google Analytics and Google Search Console, or we can manage this for you under our SEO plans.
Google My Business
Manage your online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. Setting up your business information on Google helps customers find your business.
Google Tag Manager
Manage and deploy marketing tags (snippets of code or tracking pixels) on your website. Information from your website is shared with Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager.
Tracks the information of your visitors each time one of your web pages is loaded, this information is sent back to google to be viewed in reports on the Google Analytics website.
Google Search Console
Provides insight on the important keywords Google has found on your website, and shows trends of impressions and click through rates for all pages or specific pages of your website.
Vast technical expertiseMarco M
Always on callSheree L
Very thoroughPhillipa S
...excellent technical support for our website ...If things go wrong he's always quick to respond and work on solutions. It’s obvious Clint knows what he’s doing.