Issues with Outlook?
Reconnect to Exchange server:
Press CTRL+right-click the Outlook icon in the notification area, and then click Connection Status > click Reconnect.
Check Exchange Online server health
Outlook on the web
Login to confirm you can access your email via Outlook on the web.
Check if Outlook is updated to the latest version.
Windows Credential Manager
Delete all Windows Credential Manager credentials matching MicrosoftOffice16, then close and open Outlook.
OST and PST repair
Repair Outlook with ScanPST.exe.
Close Outlook and launch ScanPST.exe tool. To find ScanPST.exe, browse these locations based on Outlook version installed on your system,
- Location for Outlook 2019/Office 365
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\office16\
- Location for Outlook 2016
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16\
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16\
Create a new profile
Control Panel > Mail
OR Outlook > File > Account Settings > Manage Profiles
Delete the profile after creating a new profile. Old profiles can continue to cause issues when switching to a new profile.
Starting Outlook in safe mode with disable Outlook add-ins to determine whether the issue is related to add-ins:
- Start > Run.
- Type Outlook /safe, and click OK
Try running your internet connection through alternative DNS. Edit IP settings or Change Adapter options and select your connection
Start > Settings > search for “Ethernet Settings” > click your network > click IP assignment Edit:
- IPv4 on
- Google Public DNS:
- Preferred DNS: 184.108.40.206
- Alternate DNS: 220.127.116.11
Kill the outlook.exe process
Press CTRL+SHIFT+ESCAPE to open Task Manager
Disable then re-enable Cached Exchange Mode:
- Click File > Account Settings > Account Settings
- on the Email tab, double click your Exchange account, confirm if you are using Cached Exchange Mode.
For email connectivity issues download SARA:
SaRA includes the ability to identify and fix specific issues in Outlook, Office Setup, OneDrive for Business, and several other Office programs. You can use the SaRA tool to scan for issues in Outlook. Check the log file.
Issues with Office 365 Activation?
Need remote assistance?
Futurised can remotely connect to your PC using TeamViewer